Monday, June 18, 2007

Budget Rental and the office

I have to say, Budget wasn't so bad, particularly compared to my last trip where it took Hertz an hour to get us our car. This was much faster. Of course I'm now the proud renter of a Dodge Caliber. If you're not familiar with it, it's a small little hatchback, kinda looks like a spaceship inside, and has about as much power as my lawn mower.

Now I'm in the office, I just grabbed a well appointed but currently unoccupied office and plugged in my laptop.

My tooth is killing me, I'm debating taking a vicodin, but I've got to drive, and work out things like checking in to my hotel and dinner.

Oh yeah, and while I'm here I do have some work to do. Gotta grab some patch cords from somewhere and plug in a bunch of machines to the network so my super-employee Marius can configure them from NYC when he gets back from his vacation.

Hopefully Kent from ipnetzone will be here tomorrow. Partly because I want to avoid the perfect storm of failures we had a few weeks ago causing this office to have no phones and internet, but mostly because, one word, TIJUANA!

No comments: