Monday, June 18, 2007

This has to be quick...

So I'm on a plane about to fly to San Diego for the company I resigned from Thursday...

Of course, my stupid crown that gives me a toothache every few months flared up last night. I don't know why toothaches always happen on Sundays, but my dentist called some vicodin in to the 24 hour CVS last night, so things could be worse.

So here I go to San Diego, armed with a corporate card and $90/day meal allowance for a company I'm not going to be working for in 2 weeks. You'd think I'd be excited, but I'd probably rather just stay home this time. 4kids has about the worst travel agent ever, so as usual I'm in the next to last row surrounded by a large family who wishes they had my seat too.

Doors are closing, guess I'll blog more when I land.

See ya on the left coast!

No comments: