Monday, June 18, 2007

Worst seat on the plane...

Kudos to our travel agent again for finding me the absolute worst seat on the plane. Aisle seat one row from the back meaning there was constantly a line of people leaning over me, squeezing past each other, just to use the can. Probably something like 20 or 30 different people's asses (or maybe some were repeats) bumped in to me. Coulda been worse, they could've turned the other way and I mightve taken a weenie in the ear, plus, at least I was on vicoden. Now I'm waiting for my bag, and then on to Budget rentacar. Again, kudos to my travel agent for picking Budget, I'm sure it'll be everything I dreamed a car rental could be.

More later, like probably when I get to Budget and have to stand around waiting for them to find my porsche...

No comments: